1. As a member you are entitled to receive the level of service chosen by you overleaf in respect of the services selected.
10. Except for any variation by us pursuant to clause 9 above these terms and conditions constitute the entire contract between us and shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented otherwise than with the written consent of us both.
2. The levels of service are set out on the Summary of Services forming part of this Membership Application Form.
11. You are obliged to notify us if at any time during the course of your membership your turnover increases by more than 10%.
3. Acceptance of membership will be sent to you, provided you are approved, within 48 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays) of receipt of your application and cheque for one month’s instalment as a retainer fee. You will then be enrolled as a member. However, you can start to use the services the date that you complete this Membership Application Form.
12. Please note that the service we provide is from the date of acceptance of your Membership. This means, for example, we will not be able to take on existing accounting, or Tax matters. However these matters can be undertaken at a mutually agreed fee based on the work required.
4. Your annual membership fee is payable by the retainer cheque and then 11 equal monthly instalments by standing order. This gives you membership at the level selected for one year from your enrolment date.
13. You may not assign charge or otherwise deal with your membership.
5. If you wish to remain a member you will be required to pay an annual fee for the next twelve months period (payable by 12 equal monthly instalments by standing order).
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the jurisdiction of English Courts.
6. You will be notified of the following year's annual membership fee approximately one month prior to the date on which your membership is due to expire.
15. In these Terms and Conditions “You” are the business named overleaf and “We” are Doshi & Co. Accountants / Doshi Chartered Accountants provide Audit Service.
7. We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of the provision of membership services to you.
16. The Accounting Service can only advise on taxation in the United Kingdom.
8. You shall not be entitled to any refund of fees if for any reason you are unable to use the service for the period of your membership.
17. If you wish to terminate your services with us, you must provide one month's notice in writing. We will require one month's notice in fees, which will cover our notice period and the hand over to your new Accountants. If the business is closing, we will use the notice period fees to deal with the closure requirements with HMRC.
9. We may vary these Terms and Conditions on one month’s notice. The notice will be sent to you at your main trading address set out above (unless you notify us otherwise) and will be deemed to be received by you two days after it has been posted by first class mail.
18. If you have chosen the Accounting Services you hereby authorise us to write to your previous accountants for any documentation and information which we may require.