Corporation Tax Return Service

Who needs to pay Corporation Tax?

UK registered limited companies have to pay corporation tax on their profits. Also, non-UK based companies are required to submit corporation tax return and pay corporation tax in case the substantial amount of the company's business is operated, owned or managed in the UK.

Filing a corporation tax return:

All active companies must file a corporation tax return to HMRC every year to conclude how much corporation tax is payable. But there are a lot of reliefs which can help in reducing your bill.

Helping you with corporation tax compliance:

Doshi Accountants offers corporation tax advice to companies all over the UK. Our proactive and tailored-made corporation tax services help you concentrate on running your business and executing future growth goals whilst having full control and the ability to make important decisions. Doshi Accountants ensure all statutory compliance issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively.

What our corporation tax services include?

  • Preparing and submitting computerised tax returns and computations
  • Calculating the tax provision for your accounts
  • Conversion of accounts into iXBRL format for online submission
  • Ensuring compliance with corporation tax self-assessment
  • Advising how much tax to pay and, how and when to make a payment
  • Tax efficient remuneration planning
  • Capital allowances reviews: Annual investment allowance (AIA) and enhanced capital allowances (ECA)
  • Submitting claims for Research and development tax relief: R&D tax credits

Corporation Tax Rates

At Spring Budget 2022, the UK government had announced the increase in the Corporation Tax main rate to 25% and introduction of tax rate for small profits from April 2023. However, the government have decided not to go ahead with these changes. Therefore, the main rate of Corporation Tax will remain at 19%.

Click here to visit Fees section to know more about Accounts and Corporation Tax fees.

Contact Us

Call us on   020-8239-4999   or E-mail us at   We will be happy to assist you in filing your tax return to HMRC.